The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I like A.R.Rahaman songs and Haris jayaraj songs.Particularly A.R.Rahaman songs i like so much.

Haris Jayaraj is not far behind Rehman. Once he was the assistant of Rehman.

His best are Minnale(Rehna hai tere dil mein) , Kakka Kakka(Force), Gajani (Tamil) and Muthal mazzai from film from Bheema, vettayadi vilayaadi.......and many more

Meera sandhu
I think it's very difficult to give a comprehensive list. I won't single out the ones who are legends but there a few who haven't got their dues like Vasant Desai - composer of such immortal number like 'Bole re Pappi' in Vani Jayram's mellufluous voice. Sardar Malik,C.Ramachandran, Madan Mohan,Vanraj Bhatia. I remember his compostion of the film 'Bhumika' in Preety Sagar's voice 'tumahare bina jina nahi'!

Bole re pappi haraar.....again another Malayalam singer...but can't find her name in Bollywood except those two songs from 'Guddi'. :( I don't know why.
Bole re pappi is one among my most favourites.....a similar one in there in Guruvayoor Kesavan sung by Madhuri(song of Sandhya).....both songs based on same raga.

There are so many others who sang a few and then vanished from the scene Vani Jayram is one such. Probably they could not stand the tough hold of mangeshkar sisters.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Bole re pappi haraar.....again another Malayalam singer...but can't find her name in Bollywood except those two songs from 'Guddi'. :( I don't know why.
Bole re pappi is one among my most favourites.....a similar one in there in Guruvayoor Kesavan sung by Madhuri(song of Sandhya).....both songs based on same raga.[/quote]

Vani Jayram sang a popular Bengali film number! "Bole re pappi" is an all-time great! I sing it very well!!{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6008]}
Was 'Guddi' remake of any Bengali movie? As I see the hero was from Bengal and Jaya was in her first Hindi movie, by the way I must remember Hrshikesh Da here. Truly great, even when making comedy, all of them.

It was not a remake but the flavour that ran through the film was that of Bengali and Hrishikesh Mukherjee was a master in his own right in the comedy genre!
Bole re pappi is one among my most favourites.....a similar one in there in Guruvayoor Kesavan sung by Madhuri(song of Sandhya).....both songs based on same raga.

Vani Jayram sang a popular Bengali film number! "Bole re pappi" is an all-time great! I sing it very well!!{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6008]}[/quote]

You can sing????
Oh Chinmayjee...how can I hear your voice? :(
dancing_2012-03-07.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
It was not a remake but the flavour that ran through the film was that of Bengali and Hrishikesh Mukherjee was a master in his own right in the comedy genre!

Thanks, as all the artists were from Tollywood apart from Dharmendra, I thought so.

Vani Jayram sang a popular Bengali film number! "Bole re pappi" is an all-time great! I sing it very well!!{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6008]}

You can sing????
Oh Chinmayjee...how can I hear your voice? :([/quote]

Very simple! Think of me while listening to it in Vani Jayram's voice!!{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6010]}
I like A.R.Rahaman songs and Haris jayaraj songs.Particularly A.R.Rahaman songs i like so much.

After A.R.Rahman, only one music director has got that much fame. He is none other than Harris Jayaraj. Actually he was an assistant of A.R.Rehman years before.
My favourites include all songs of Minnale(Rehna hai tere dil mein), Kakkka Kakka(Force), Gajani (Tamil), Vettayadi Vilayaadi and Muthal Mazhai from film Bheema
Let me provide links of two of them........for the past 5-6 years, if someone ask to name best 2 Tamil songs, of course I will name these two

Hari haran and Harini for Bheema
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/6021909/bheema_mudhal_mazhai_hd/
From Gajini ....instead of Tu meri adoori...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kRbadd-kvE&feature=related

Meera sandhu

You can sing????
Oh Chinmayjee...how can I hear your voice? :(

Very simple! Think of me while listening to it in Vani Jayram's voice!!{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6010]}[/quote]

I think you are in Holi mood.....Happy 'Holi' day

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.