The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i like R.D Burman, A.R Rahman and Shankar, Ehsan & Loy :)
Shankar mahadevon is not only a good music director but a good singer also.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Shankar mahadevon is not only a good music director but a good singer also.

yes i totally agree with you
I tare jamin paar he sang a song regarding a child are saying to his mother named "meri Maaa" was a marvelous one.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
A.R. Rahaman and S. D. Burman are my favorite music director.

I think they are common in every body's list. They have some nice music to their credit.

Aaradhana, Abhimaan, Sharmeli, Guide and many more......(S.D.Burman)

You forgot Jewel Thief. One of his best if I remember right. Hothon me aisi baat

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

A.R. Rahaman and S. D. Burman are my favorite music director.

I think they are common in every body's list. They have some nice music to their credit.

Aaradhana, Abhimaan, Sharmeli, Guide and many more......(S.D.Burman)

You forgot Jewel Thief. One of his best if I remember right. Hothon me aisi baat

Nice song.
But I love....Rulake gaya sapna mera and dil pukare aa re....most.

Meera sandhu
You can not single out songs from such talented people. So the lists are endless. We love them all.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I think it's very difficult to give a comprehensive list. I won't single out the ones who are legends but there a few who haven't got their dues like Vasant Desai - composer of such immortal number like 'Bole re Pappi' in Vani Jayram's mellufluous voice. Sardar Malik,C.Ramachandran, Madan Mohan,Vanraj Bhatia. I remember his compostion of the film 'Bhumika' in Preety Sagar's voice 'tumahare bina jina nahi'!
I like A.R.Rahaman songs and Haris jayaraj songs.Particularly A.R.Rahaman songs i like so much.
I think it's very difficult to give a comprehensive list. I won't single out the ones who are legends but there a few who haven't got their dues like Vasant Desai - composer of such immortal number like 'Bole re Pappi' in Vani Jayram's mellufluous voice. Sardar Malik,C.Ramachandran, Madan Mohan,Vanraj Bhatia. I remember his compostion of the film 'Bhumika' in Preety Sagar's voice 'tumahare bina jina nahi'!

Bole re pappi haraar.....again another Malayalam singer...but can't find her name in Bollywood except those two songs from 'Guddi'. :( I don't know why.
Bole re pappi is one among my most favourites.....a similar one in there in Guruvayoor Kesavan sung by Madhuri(song of Sandhya).....both songs based on same raga.
000203FB_2012-03-07.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.