OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Telengana CM is sending all MLA's to China to see and study the Chinese development model. China is a dictatorial country with no opposition or free press. Why does he not send...
A research says that people having O blood group are more bitten by mosquitoes. Researchers has found more factors which attract...
What to do when you are caught  in verbal exchange or dealing with someone  who is upset over a misunderstanding and unable to communicate clearly in the...
It's almost ten days now when I posted a quote. It is not yet approved. Can you through some light on it? Even, I am unable to understand where to find the quote I posted. Help,...
People who fail to achieve success more often not come up with a plethora of excuses like, " No time, Age "so on and so forth. What's your excuse.?
As per various scientific researches available over the internet, marriage between blood relatives can lead to abnormal offspring due to genetic mismatch and hybrid DNA...
Rajnikant is said to be preparing for this new film called "Kabali" in Tamil.  The film is said to be about a gangster and his life.  Be that as it may, why is that the...
Age is no bar to learn, Here is an inspiring story of a Young Mother who every evening waits for her 5 year old son to come back home and teach her whatever he learns at...
How is that our Prime Minister can keep quiet against his own Chief Ministers involved in massive corruption?  How is that our great PM has not spoken a single word?...
 The sc-called Gujarat Model, is often touted as the best model of development.  It is well known that the heavy bias was there in terms of heavy industry and huge...
7 staple foods in the Indian diet and how healthy they truly...
Alcohol abuse remains to be the primary reason of liver cirrhosis. Here are the things you should keep in mind to protect your liver:...
Tech engineers are regarded as some of the smartest people in the world. But even they have a hard time answering brain teaser...
In U.P. for 368 peon posts, 23 lakh applicants have applied.Among applicants there are Btech., Bsc, Msc, PHd degree holders. If PHD holders got selected for the post, then their...
During British rules, outside many clubs it was written that dogs and Indians are not allowed here. After so many years of Independence these rules are followed in many clubs in...
We (my family) need to travel so often out of state by road. The toll booths on these out of state roads take a toll on us and our finances. After having paid road tax for our...
Children today seem to be so much into these PSPs, iphones, game downloads and the likes that it is a matter of concern...what ever happened to going out and playing ? I see very...
The leading newspapers take pride in letting the readers know the price of a ring owned by an actress or what's the cost of a dress a celebrity is wearing or will wear and so on....
What is the best way to for you to relax after a hard day's work? I personally take some light reading material, poetry or content that engages all the senses to read.. and as I...
What do the behaviors look like that naturally and organically built trust?Here are 25 that will make a difference in any workplace, organization, or...