Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
After the age of 15, the mind stops developing. Thus whatever we learn till the age of 15, we remember it throughout our life.
Our elders are also human beings. They can do mistake. They way of pointing out their mistake should be little diplomatic. Elders always teach us and guide us. Thus we should respectfully approach this matter to them.

Excatly the way we point out their mistakes should be such that they may not feel hurting. :)

BTW mind stops developing after 15 years but we learn through out our lives. :)
You continue to have the same intellect throughout your life...
Your learning capacity also continues to be as sharp as ever in your later age also...
You are intelligent today and continue to be intelligent later-on too...

You only stop learning from your elders say father or mother. Because, once you develop the instinct to find faults with them and attempt to intellectually spoon-feed them... and hurt them indiscriminately... then your elders (parents) do not remain your mentors anymore... and the instinct of your new avatar will refuse any teachings from them, because, we like to learn from our mentors or teachers and not from pieces of furniture...

I have given you your 'first thank you' for the wonderful thought shared :)

Harish, your post is thought provoking !

Sandhya, no monitoring from you and issuing orders to the moderators to close a 2 year old thread ??? :unsure: :P just joking :cheer:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thanks Usha, for the words of appreciation...

Harish Jharia
http://harishjhariasblog.blogspot.com/
Thanks Usha, for the words of appreciation...

Hello Sir. Saw you after long time.
How are you?

Want to make each day Accountable

After the age of 15, the mind stops developing. Thus whatever we learn till the age of 15, we remember it throughout our life.
Our elders are also human beings. They can do mistake. They way of pointing out their mistake should be little diplomatic. Elders always teach us and guide us. Thus we should respectfully approach this matter to them.

Excatly the way we point out their mistakes should be such that they may not feel hurting. :)

BTW Is our mind really stop developing after the age of 15?? :huh: :huh:

Vinu
Yes our mind starts learning when we try to find faults in others and also will get some idea of what we are trying to do.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Thanks Ronak... I spend most of the time on my blog 'Discover Life'

Harish Jharia
http://harishjhariasblog.blogspot.com/

I also heard it for the first time from Devyani. :blink:

But mine still is developing at the age of 36 years. :laugh:
Thanks Ronak... I spend most of the time on my blog 'Discover Life'

Good to see you back Harish after such a long time!

BTW, I have removed the link to your blog as it should not be displayed in the post, but you can display it as your signature! There have been a lot of changes over time, so please bear with me!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I also heard it for the first time from Devyani. :blink:

But mine still is developing at the age of 36 years. :laugh:

Actually, Devyani, Sanjeev, Vinodh et. al mind never stops growing or developing, its the brain that stops growing at that age!! There is a difference between mind and brains! Our mind keeps absorbing everything and the learning and developing process never stops!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.