Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am not satisfied because satisfaction is end of the day/life. Although I have no regrets for what I did in my life or still doing. I like who I am and although I made some mistakes or everything I said, which made me what I am and I have no regrets. I do what I feel right and it makes me what I am, if people like it, that is okay even if they don't, that is still fine. I have a special place for some people despite all the naughty things they do. After all "Shama badan ko chahiye chotan ko utpat" is our age old saying. :) :)

Then what do you do for it?

:blink:

I work even harder to achieve my next goal. Like I have just cleared level-2 test conducted for auditors in ISO ANZ. That is sure guarantee for a good job in Australia or New zealand.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I am satisfied my family life. Not satisfied with my professional life. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
I am not satisfied because satisfaction is end of the day/life. Although I have no regrets for what I did in my life or still doing. I like who I am and although I made some mistakes or everything I said, which made me what I am and I have no regrets. I do what I feel right and it makes me what I am, if people like it, that is okay even if they don't, that is still fine. I have a special place for some people despite all the naughty things they do. After all "Shama badan ko chahiye chotan ko utpat" is our age old saying. :) :)

I work even harder to achieve my next goal. Like I have just cleared level-2 test conducted for auditors in ISO ANZ. That is sure guarantee for a good job in Australia or New zealand.

Oh that's good so when are you coming to my organisation to do audit. :laugh:

Why don't you go for TS auditor course too may be that will help you more as there are many things which are different than ISO like PPAP,APQP which you may not hear in ISO companies. :blink:

Oh that's good so when are you coming to my organisation to do audit. :laugh:

Why don't you go for TS auditor course too may be that will help you more as there are many things which are different than ISO like PPAP,APQP which you may not hear in ISO companies. :blink:

Sir, I had been official representative of the company for dealing with ISO matters while in regular job where process approach plan, process design and development were part of the job. I have worked in a world famous manufacturing company of telecommunication equipment manufacturing company apart from welding equipment etc.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Not satisfied yet I think I will be in better position to answer this question 10 or 20 years hence. :unsure:

Oh but you can answer this now also no need to wait for 10~20 years there are many many things which a student desire of but could not able to achieve due to any reason. :blink:

About that part I already said not satisfied. :P

Not even then, no one can say this line on his/her last day. You never feel satisfied unless you have decided to close the shutters down. :)

That is why we are humans. They are never satisfied. :unsure: Nor am I and you. :)

Live in the present :)
May be temporarily when something that I have wanted for a long time gets fulfilled, but after that you get motivated again to look for newer goals, achievements and work towards them ...otherwise life stagnates !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I think there is no end of eager so to become satisfied we need control our eagerness .

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

My life is simple and normal. I love my life and my family. I am happy and satisfied with my life. Yes, I have wish to do something for my country. If I could do it, my dream will become true. My soul will be totally satisfied.
Friends if you go through the life story of poor people or people who is suffering a lot or a looser, you will feel that your life is a better one. You will thank to God and your parents for such a good gift of life.
Friends if you go through the life story of poor people or people who is suffering a lot or a looser, you will feel that your life is a better one. You will thank to God and your parents for such a good gift of life.

We can count on our blessings but that will only give momentary relief that will last only for a short span. Satisfaction comes when you make use of the better life that God chose to give you. When you feel that yes you did make the best of your life in the best possible way you could.

Live in the present :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.