Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Human psychology is in such way, though they have everything they won't get satisfied.

In some people are in such a way, they want to do something in their life but they do some other thing. So they never be satisfied with their life.

So I am satisfied with my life

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Human psychology is in such way, though they have everything they won't get satisfied.

In some people are in such a way, they want to do something in their life but they do some other thing. So they never be satisfied with their life.

So I am satisfied with my life

Can't get it? :P :silly:
Really confusing, Sarala

Meera sandhu
We should always be satisfied what we are knowing "Whatever God does .all are good for us."

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Sandhya Madam, According to the human psychology, people will have a lot of want which have no end. so these kind of people wont have any satisfaction in life as their wants will be no limit. this is one case. In another case, a person want to do some desired job, but due to few pressures he/she forced to some other job. There are some people who have desires but always feel what god give is ok for them and they become happy with it and they feel everything happens for their good sake.

I hope you understood clearly

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.