Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
You mean one should not make efforts fearing of failures. This is a total pessimistic view that sends negative waves. A very good idea for my next article though.

Are you answering me?

Have I quoted you?

No. :silly:

Yet, I felt so ;) :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Really a difficult question Sanjeev.....
Am satisfied with my family life......but am often frustrated since I can't earn much, even after having two professional degrees in hand. Perhaps, my success through online earning may make me feel satisfied with whatever I get

Is your online work consistent with your professional degrees.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You mean one should not make efforts fearing of failures. This is a total pessimistic view that sends negative waves. A very good idea for my next article though.

Pessimitive thoughts would have been if some would not try for the betterment. :)

Give me a thankyou for giving you an idea. :laugh:

Nowadays people began to ask thank you here :laugh: :laugh:
Let me give you one, on Sunil behalf :P

Nowadays, you are pouring a lot of nice thoughts. May be my company showings its effects :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Am satisfied with my family life......but am often frustrated since I can't earn much, even after having two professional degrees in hand. Perhaps, my success through online earning may make me feel satisfied with whatever I get

I have just started now (my journey begins with Boddunan) .....now am using my professional degree to prepare articles here. I am revising those studied portions again, after a long break. It's nice :)

Meera sandhu

I have just started now (my journey begins with Boddunan) .....now am using my professional degree to prepare articles here. I am revising those studied portions again, after a long break. It's nice :)

It appears that you have qualification in Economics and Business.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

It appears that you have qualification in Economics and Business.

MBA Sir in Human resource Management......I got more than 75% for its specialization stream, though it's from IGNOU :)

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

That's better one should make use of his education in one or other way. :) Let use it here and educate we people what you have studied.

:laugh:

That's better one should make use of his education in one or other way. :) Let use it here and educate we people what you have studied.

:laugh:

Yes....
but am always busy with educating you people with my philosophy :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: . Actually, it's my most interesting subject. :woohoo: :woohoo:
But now, am writing articles here revising old lessons. It's a bit difficult, yet am doing. Actually, it's a self help :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta

Pessimitive thoughts would have been if some would not try for the betterment. :)

Nowadays, you are pouring a lot of nice thoughts. May be my company showings its effects :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:

I think you want me to give don't worry I am giving you a "thankyou" though you indirectly asked me for it. :laugh: :laugh:
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

I think you want me to give don't worry I am giving you a "thankyou" though you indirectly asked me for it. :laugh: :laugh:

Really a great feel of satisfaction of life :cheer: :cheer: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.