Mamata Banerjee - whom the leftists once as anarchist and the echo of which was aslo here in our forum has been chosen as the best politician of the year! She has seen it all - a self-made politician who has displayed unusual courage in taking on the corrupt Leftists of West Bengal who in the name of democracy killed and buried bodies of their opponents, joined hands with dishonest businessmen to leave the state bleeding. And now she has won the hearts of all by plunging headlong into rebuilding the state.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
hmmm...true
She is the best politician that ever Bengal nurtured and she had solely fought with the leftists to relieve the state from different shortcomings and corruptions. Her fight is still on and she dreams very high of West Bengal in the future. Thanks to her that she came into power and her rescue work began just at the right time otherwise the state would have been completely dumped by the self centered leftist and with their ill policies...!
Today she faces the saddest moment of her life with the demise of her mother who breathed her last this morning and to whom she remained very emotionally attached! My heart-felt condolences to her.May her soul rest in peace!
I also came across this sad news and I pray her soul rest in peace.
Her mother happened to be her sole source of inspiration and she had the satisfaction of seeing her daughter achieving her goal!
Mamta banergree is a best and intelligent politican to when she saw there is chance of cm she leave rail minister.
[quote]Her mother happened to be her sole source of inspiration and she had the satisfaction of seeing her daughter achieving her goal![/quote]

This is 100% true.She is a great politician and deserve the award.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.