The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Here are some right-handed ones:

poll
hull
null
mull
hill
bill
bulk
hulk
gull
pull
loop
pool
bull
milk
gulp

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Here are some right-handed ones:

poll
hull
null
mull
hill
bill
bulk
hulk
gull
pull
loop
pool
bull
milk
gulp

Oh my God Kalyani, you have contributed too many words. In fact, many more than I expected. Great job.!
He he he! All in a day's work, Abhijeet!!! If I really get serious I can type more words, but no time for that! :whistle:

You may 'lock' the thread with both hands but if you were to 'kill', single hand would suffice.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You may 'lock' the thread with both hands but if you were to 'kill', single hand would suffice.

true- even mop up is not a problem with a single hand.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Most four letter words can be typed with left or right hand singly!

free
tree
fear
sear
here
care
veer
reef

etc. etc. These were all by left hand! B)

free
tree
fear
sear
here
care
veer
reef

Hey Kalyani, I think you have a bunch of such words which can be typed with a single hand. Looks a masterly class for sure.
Just a little correction - "here" is not the right word here.

free
tree
fear
sear
here
care
veer
reef

Hey Kalyani, I think you have a bunch of such words which can be typed with a single hand. Looks a masterly class for sure.

Why can't it be the right word? The question is whether you can type singlehandedly and not whether you should stick to the keyboard structure as I know that H is more towards the right! But words with H can still be typed by left hand!

free
tree
fear
sear
here
care
veer
reef

Why can't it be the right word? The question is whether you can type singlehandedly and not whether you should stick to the keyboard structure as I know that H is more towards the right! But words with H can still be typed by left hand!

I think that the thread refers to standard touch system of typing. 'Here' is hence incorrect. Otherwise many type only with one finger or two fingers or as they like. You may type any word singlehandedly that way. Moreover, the term single handed strictly speaking dos not refer to typing with one hand. This really means 'doing anything by yourself without assistance of anyone'. Thus even if you type something without any one's help, this is single handed job. I feel that this thread needs be locked.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Abhijit Dnyaneshwar Bangal

free
tree
fear
sear
here
care
veer
reef

I think that the thread refers to standard touch system of typing. 'Here' is hence incorrect. Otherwise many type only with one finger or two fingers or as they like. You may type any word singlehandedly that way. Moreover, the term single handed strictly speaking dos not refer to typing with one hand. This really means 'doing anything by yourself without assistance of anyone'. Thus even if you type something without any one's help, this is single handed job. I feel that this thread needs be locked.

I have seen people type with only one finger and they take hours to type a few sentences. The standard typing rules are to be used when I started this thread. Secondly, there is no need to go to 'strict' rules. This thread is a light hearted one and we are not expected to take literal meanings everytime.
And yes, you may go on to lock the thread. I like this, especially as you have alerted me about that. That's like a good moderator.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.