Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
[quote]I am citing the records of leftists in India. Sarala Maheshwari who was the left memeber of Rajya Sabha, her husband made crores at the cost of poor! Some of other members live in palatial houses,travel in swanky cars are all Marxists!! [/quote]
You are right and there are more example like this in Bengal and in other hand you know like Binoy Chowdhury and some other old communists also donated all to either party or among poors.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
[quote]I am citing the records of leftists in India. Sarala Maheshwari who was the left memeber of Rajya Sabha, her husband made crores at the cost of poor! Some of other members live in palatial houses,travel in swanky cars are all Marxists!!

You are right and there are more example like this in Bengal and in other hand you know like Binoy Chowdhury and some other old communists also donated all to either party or among poors.[/quote]

But Benoy Chowdhury was more of an exception than the rule. Even he was humiliated and insulted by no other than late Jyoti Basu when Benoy Chowdhury gave vent to his frustration by calling his government a 'government run by contractors'!!
Left, right or Center- all are in vote politics. There is no way other than to get votes. Luring the poor with promises and schemes is a weapon used by politicians and religious saints alike. Politicians need the poor for votes and religious organizations need them for charity programs. Industrialists, businessmen, corporate sector, politicians and religious mafia- these are all in the game of exploiting people.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

[quote]I am citing the records of leftists in India. Sarala Maheshwari who was the left memeber of Rajya Sabha, her husband made crores at the cost of poor! Some of other members live in palatial houses,travel in swanky cars are all Marxists!! [/quote]

All of them are really shameless! The latest news related to Kripa Shankar Singh is another instance of these greedy creed! He owns several properties in Mumbai alone worth at least Cr. 50 and many other properties in Konkan, 100s of acres of land bought forcibly from poor farmers at dirt-cheap prices! :angry:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

[quote]I am citing the records of leftists in India. Sarala Maheshwari who was the left memeber of Rajya Sabha, her husband made crores at the cost of poor! Some of other members live in palatial houses,travel in swanky cars are all Marxists!!

All of them are really shameless! The latest news related to Kripa Shankar Singh is another instance of these greedy creed! He owns several properties in Mumbai alone worth at least Cr. 50 and many other properties in Konkan, 100s of acres of land bought forcibly from poor farmers at dirt-cheap prices! :angry:[/quote]

The religious organizations are amassing lot of money by fooling people. At mathura, Jai dev Guru ashram is notorious for depriving people of land by coercion. Similarly, Radha Swamis at Agra terrorize poor villagers. People may deal with politicians. But what to do with these religious ects who grab peoples' land and money by exploiting blind faith.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

It's true that some pseudo religious people are running a racket but it's basically another label - like rightists,leftists,centrists so on and so forth but all are united in their mission to cheat commonest of common people!
Really I want to take part in this discussion. But what to do?
For the last 3 days, we are having newspaper strike......Not getting enough time to surf net too :(
think1_2012-03-22.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
I am citing the records of leftists in India. Sarala Maheshwari who was the left memeber of Rajya Sabha, her husband made crores at the cost of poor! Some of other members live in palatial houses,travel in swanky cars are all Marxists!!

All are simply speaking except one or two..
For the last 3 days, we are having newspaper strike......Not getting enough time to surf net too :(
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6326]}
[quote]
Sandhya Rani wrote:
For the last 3 days, we are having newspaper strike......Not getting enough time to surf net too [/quote]
Take news paper in net and read it.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.