Hi All!

Let me express my happiness and thanks to boddunan for the cheque which has been received by me today of an amount of Rs.2068.50 net after adjustment of courier charges.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
My Heartly Congratulations to you Chinmoy!

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
@Deepti,Naveena

Thanks a lot to both of you!
So you got second cheque also over Rs 2000.But nowadays you are seem to be back in contests.Why?

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Hey Abid!

When I was logging points too fast, there were questions and when I am not doing it,there are questions, Ha Ha! The fact of the matter is that my preoccupation with some other pressing issues is keeping me tied for the time being.Even writing articles which is my first love is suffering a bit.I hope to be back with all energy and gusto very soon. Meanwhile I am very happy to see some new and enthusiastic members are putting in a very spirited performance.It is not the participation of a single member or a set of members that can help boddunan realize its goals.When all the members act cohesively and put in concerted efforts,no goal could be too high to achieve! What do you think?
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.