Hi ,

I have sent my friend a link to register from boddunan. However he is not interested in continuing here and wants to unregister. He wants to unregister. Can I know how to unregister as I did not find any instructions in FAQS.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There is no way or need to unregister. If he does not want to continue, he may choose not to log in again. So far, i have not found on any site other than Writing.com the procedure to unregister.
If very anxious to completely eliminate his particulars from the site, let him write a PM to administrator/ moderator, who may take action to unregister him.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Priya, i think gulshan kumar ajmani is right. Hope maverick will reply soon....

Vijay U
There is one way you can delete your profile i think. goto COMMUNITY->PROFILE->EDIT PROFILE

There will be an delete profile button available at top corner. May be this will work out. Am not sure since i have not tried it.
I don't thinks that option is there.Any way the logical action would be not to log in!!
Chinmoy,

Here is the screen shot,
Thats nice.... I hope this suggestion of sajeetharan would work..

If not, it is better to mail to support team requesting the same through "CONTACT US" mail on the left hand side menu.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
All suggestion are good and hope they will work...
Thanks to Sajeetharan,delete profile button available at top corner.( COMMUNITY->PROFILE->EDIT PROFILE ) has deleted the profile.
Why he wants to unregister from such a good and informative site? :ohmy:
:) Opinions vary from person to person Chetana... :)

Cannot comment on ones decision...

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.