Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
But don't you guys think that Cinema is evolving fast. So many creative concepts are coming these days. I know old movies were good but i don't think all use to be very good. Why they use to be running for so many weeks because less sources of entertainment were there.

Technically , Cinema has evolved a lot and now we are at par with the world cinema.However, Indian audience esp the small town and rural audience who form the bulk of the movie goers , have been fed with a certain type cast formula and prefer the same kind of films even now ...The good films that come once in a while, are largely meant for the more educated city audience !

That's quite true, but with the advent of Cinema , people are also changing. They are coming out of their domains and are also trying to think differently. Surely i am talking about 1% of entire rural population here. But time will bring it.. and we just have to keep appreciating Good Cinema..

I agree ! There is the migrating population as well mostly from the villages who get to have more choice of movies and some of them would appreciate a well made movie better than the run of the mill.... quality films generally never get shown in villages unless they are a blend of patriotism and popular cinema like Lagaan..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Many movies are just very boring and meaningless.we won't enjoy watching them.They don't have good stories.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I like Kareena Kapoor. Her style is superb.
I like Tom Cruise. He is my favourite actor. I like his movies. They are the best suspense and thriller as well as romantic.
Barfi and Heroine has done good business. Have you all seen these movies?
What you feel about the new movies which releases.Are the stories good or new type of cinemas are meaningless?

Now I really hate salman movies....though becoming hits, really waste movies... :angry:

But new directors are coming with fresh themes and experiments. Let us wait for something best!!!!

I like Salmann but never his movies! :angry: Why doesn't he come out of the 100 crore category and do some good quality cinema !? :huh:

he is not even willing to do experimental films which I hate most :angry: :angry:
All films, he act in the same way :sick:
He is an established actor and people are seeing his films. Then why can't he try something new.

He is very much similar to a Tamil superstar Vijay. Both of them act in the same way. Crores of fans around the world. Both of them are not willing to do any experiments. Most surprising, most of latest Salman's movies are remakes of Vijay movies....
Wanted, Body guard, Ready.........etc etc......

I have seen the Tamil movies. Tamil is better than the remake hindi movies. I have seen King No 1. Do you like it? Nagarjuna is good actor. He has nicely justified triple roles in this movie.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.