A study has revealed that children who are eating more than three burgars a week have more risk of asthma than other children unless they compensate by eating more vegetables, fruits and fibre rich foods.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
That is new thing I am hearing from you, I love burgers. But I have it only once a week.
After your post, now I will make it once in 15 days... ;)
Thanks for awaring..

Aastha Gupta
In first glance I read the title of this thread as " Burgers leads to Aastha". I wonder !! and then I open and read the contents ...Oh my God it is Asthma not Aastha..!!!

Sometime one's foolishness fools oneself..

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

sorry Aastha!!

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
Ha ha Ha!!! That's so funny, Kumaresh!!

Well coming back to burgers, they are more harmful than we realise!
I read recently that eating more burgers and fried chips etc. unleash hordes of harmful cancer-causing free radicals in our body! Unless we eat more fruits and vegetables that destroy these free radicals, they will eventually lead to cancer and in some people other complications such as asthma, diabetes etc. :(

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thanks Meean for sharing good information.We have got so many triggers for this disease.
@ Kumaresh ...Sorry to say aastha, i also read like that ....it really coincidence.. :P :laugh: :laugh:

Ya i heard this news before but still most of the people can not live without it...For me also i am not able to control when every i see them but will try to leave it....
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.