Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
When I worked in one software concern we all went for 'Vettaiyadu Villaiyadu" -kamal movie in Mayajal.

Mayajal is a very nice theature in East Coast Road.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
When I worked in one software concern we all went for 'Vettaiyadu Villaiyadu" -kamal movie in Mayajal.

when i used to live in Udaipur, i used to go twice in a month for a Movie. But now since i am in my town, i haven't went even Once.

Want to make each day Accountable

I am planning to watch a comedy movie of Allari Naresh movie name is sudigadu. I think only AP people may know him, he is a tollywood hero

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I am planning to watch a comedy movie of Allari Naresh movie name is sudigadu. I think only AP people may know him, he is a tollywood hero

First time heard the name. :)

when i used to live in Udaipur, i used to go twice in a month for a Movie. But now since i am in my town, i haven't went even Once.

Don't worry. I will open a very nice theature in your hometown itself. ok. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Don't worry. I will open a very nice theature in your hometown itself. ok. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

One big Multiplex is under construction in our town. Hopefully, it will be opened in December. Yes, MAM, you can open another one next to it. Then we could see the competition as well. :)

One big Multiplex is under construction in our town. Hopefully, it will be opened in December. Yes, MAM, you can open another one next to it. Then we could see the competition as well. :)

ok I will open multiplex theature but money is the big problem. if anybody give money I will open a new theature.

ok I will open multiplex theature but money is the big problem. if anybody give money I will open a new theature.

We could collect Money from the public. :laugh: :laugh:

I have stopped watching movies unless someone reliable recommends one .The last film I saw and liked was Zindgi na milegi dobara.. I watched Kahani , which was ok, it was a hotch potch made by combining several hollywood films.But it was different and definitely better than the rest....I stay away from new films in any language...

I have not gone to watch a movie in a theater since 1996, Hum Aapke hain Koun, prior to that I watched a movie in late 80s, I watch only selected few on TV also.

I got a headache watching that movie...I like Madhuri Dixit,but the film was ....anyway,what matters s that it was liked by almost everyone and is one of the biggest hits.

Its sickening sweet like marshmallows dipped in honey and syrup!! The reason why I stay away from movies like that!

Yes Kalyani,same here, I went with some of my cousins and aunt and they were all glued to the screen and kept raving about it ..the only good thing about the film was a couple of songs..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Amongst the new movies, I have not seen many but the ones I saw and liked were of course 3 Idiots, Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara and really different ones like Chalo Delhi and Ek Chalis ki Last Local!

Ek Chalis ki Last Local is a bit risque and with quite bold raunchy dialogues, but the story is quite different and it is worth watching once. But if you don't like some harsh realities of life, then stay away from it!

I hadnt even heard of it,goes to show that good films hardly get spoken about... I too liked 3 idiots ...I will try to watch Ek Chalis ki Last Local, nice title like one of Agatha Christie's novels 4. 50 from Paddington.. :cheer:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.