Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Most of thew movies are senseless but still some good quality cinema can be seen alive in movies like Kahani, 3 Idiots, GOW etc.

Live in the present :)
What you feel about the new movies which releases.Are the stories good or new type of cinemas are meaningless?

Now I really hate salman movies....though becoming hits, really waste movies... :angry:

But new directors are coming with fresh themes and experiments. Let us wait for something best!!!!

Meera sandhu
When I worked in one software concern we all went for 'Vettaiyadu Villaiyadu" -kamal movie in Mayajal.

Mayajal is a very nice theature in East Coast Road.

when i used to live in Udaipur, i used to go twice in a month for a Movie. But now since i am in my town, i haven't went even Once.

Don't worry. I will open a very nice theature in your hometown itself. ok. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

One big Multiplex is under construction in our town. Hopefully, it will be opened in December. Yes, MAM, you can open another one next to it. Then we could see the competition as well. :)

Opening a new theatre :unsure: :unsure:

Now everyone is thinking about closing their theatres...
But you are thinking just opposite....so lovely

It's true, showing new movies in Cable and you tube has brought down theatre viewers considerably, which resulted in closing of old theatres in small towns and villages. Now it's multiplex time

ok I will open multiplex theature but money is the big problem. if anybody give money I will open a new theature.

Meera sandhu
Some movies are good. We learn most of this.

Like Amir khan's movie 3 idiots and Tare zameen par.

Be positive
Today's movies have no logic.They are just seen for the entertainment.To refresh our mind.There so many movies which cannot be watch with full family.Just useless.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Today's movies have no logic.They are just seen for the entertainment.To refresh our mind.There so many movies which cannot be watch with full family.Just useless.

They dont make much sense, normally they take a bit from here and a bit from there , mostly hollywood and European films and then put in songs etc...the end product is just that ,neither here nor there !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Actually mostly movies are meant for people who go to watch them that way. Remember the era when they made some different movies and ran them in empty halls. Very few movies with a theme or, which come in art category have takers.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

When I worked in one software concern we all went for 'Vettaiyadu Villaiyadu" -kamal movie in Mayajal.

Mayajal is a very nice theature in East Coast Road.

It's a hit movie...
I really loved that romantic song....
But I was really scared while seeing that movie....was not able to see some brutal scenes...where ladies raped and buried live by a gang of 2-3 serial killers. :ohmy: Really scaring!!!! :blink:

Mary, now a new fan of Jyothika from Boddunan....it's Asha.

Meera sandhu
Actually mostly movies are meant for people who go to watch them that way. Remember the era when they made some different movies and ran them in empty halls. Very few movies with a theme or, which come in art category have takers.

Surprisingly there are still people wanting to watch old films..Beginning of this year , we had a local film festival in honor of Shammi Kapoor and Dev Anand and 14 films were shown of the two actors on seven days for 3 shows each day.And the 2 halls were packed for every single show, even during week days since the shows were in the evenings only...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Surprisingly there are still people wanting to watch old films..Beginning of this year , we had a local film festival in honor of Shammi Kapoor and Dev Anand and 14 films were shown of the two actors on seven days for 3 shows each day.And the 2 halls were packed for every single show, even during week days since the shows were in the evenings only...

I can still remember movies of 50s to mid seventies I watched them and would love to watch them any day compared to most movies of current period. I can not remember a single song these days but I can recall almost all, which I heard years back. The words and music were different.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.