Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Shut down why? :ohmy:

Here in Delhi most of the Malls have theaters though the tickets are costly but still it feels better to see films on BIG screen sometime. :)

I don't go in theaters but even i see a flop film also in theater i always like that film. :laugh:
Shut down why? :ohmy:

Here in Delhi most of the Malls have theaters though the tickets are costly but still it feels better to see films on BIG screen sometime. :)

I don't go in theaters but even i see a flop film also in theater i always like that film. :laugh:

Such viewers are really necessary for our present Malayalam film industry, since this industry is going to sink here, because all people are in front of reality shows and serial dramas!!! :laugh:

Meera sandhu
We both are coming to revive your sinking Malyalam industry very soon. Not to worry, keep some halls booked for both of us, wot say Sanjeev.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
Suny i am ready for it but i don't know malyali i know you know it as you know many languages. :)

I am not worried though as i will have translator like you in the theater.*hehehe* :laugh:
We both are coming to revive your sinking Malyalam industry very soon. Not to worry, keep some halls booked for both of us, wot say Sanjeev.

Booking is not at all necessary....every where you will get lot of free seats....!!!

Meera sandhu
Getting tickets, is not a big deal. If you have interest to watch movie in theaters then we can get the tickets with a phone call.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Me too tickets are never been a concern as we can always get it in any theater through net the only thing is i don't like seeing movies in theater moreover due to small kids of mine i don't go. :)
Not so frequently but still yes I like to see movies in theater. Its totally different experience than TV. So yes I used to watch a movie in cinema in one or two month.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.