What you feel about the new movies which releases.Are the stories good or new type of cinemas are meaningless?

Sharmistha Banerjee
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In Tamil Attakathi movie has been released just now. One guy is loving four girls that is the one line story of the film.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
I have stopped watching movies unless someone reliable recommends one .The last film I saw and liked was Zindgi na milegi dobara.. I watched Kahani , which was ok, it was a hotch potch made by combining several hollywood films.But it was different and definitely better than the rest....I stay away from new films in any language...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I have stopped watching movies unless someone reliable recommends one .The last film I saw and liked was Zindgi na milegi dobara.. I watched Kahani , which was ok, it was a hotch potch made by combining several hollywood films.But it was different and definitely better than the rest....I stay away from new films in any language...

I have not gone to watch a movie in a theater since 1996, Hum Aapke hain Koun, prior to that I watched a movie in late 80s, I watch only selected few on TV also.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I have not gone to watch a movie in a theater since 1996, Hum Aapke hain Koun, prior to that I watched a movie in late 80s, I watch only selected few on TV also.

I got a headache watching that movie...I like Madhuri Dixit,but the film was ....anyway,what matters s that it was liked by almost everyone and is one of the biggest hits.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I got a headache watching that movie...I like Madhuri Dixit,but the film was ....anyway,what matters s that it was liked by almost everyone and is one of the biggest hits.

Because it resembles to a typical north Indian marriage video in place of a movie. :laugh: :laugh: You ca imagine the way our marriages look like watching that movie.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Amongst the new movies, I have not seen many but the ones I saw and liked were of course 3 Idiots, Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara and really different ones like Chalo Delhi and Ek Chalis ki Last Local!

Ek Chalis ki Last Local is a bit risque and with quite bold raunchy dialogues, but the story is quite different and it is worth watching once. But if you don't like some harsh realities of life, then stay away from it!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Its sickening sweet like marshmallows dipped in honey and syrup!! The reason why I stay away from movies like that!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Some movies are meaningless. Some movies are different in composition but the script is good. Whatever it is, I see movies for time pass and fun. It is my hobby.
I also stoped watching movies in theatures only in Television ;) ;) ;) :P :P :P

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
In our town there is not a single good theatre. So, i don't go there to watch movie.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.