The 3 apples that changed the world.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3958]}
1_2011-11-04.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
exactly right. All of three have settled up in our history as a great example.
Sasikanth I truely like your pictorial explanation of great thinks. It is amazing.
Thank you said by: Sasikanth
Yes,truely its correct,those people really change the entire world and worked really good for the betterment of the Whole world.

Want to make each day Accountable

I agree with the first two apple but the last APPLE is just not acceptable as nothing has changed in the world. Though i respect steve job for innovating such a good product, it is not afforable by normal people then what is the use or change it has brought to the society.
Rajani,iphone is not affordable,but the technology which he has brought to the world,is really innovative and that is the reason,steve jobs is appreciated in the world.

I agree with the first two apple but the last APPLE is just not acceptable as nothing has changed in the world. Though i respect steve job for innovating such a good product, it is not afforable by normal people then what is the use or change it has brought to the society.

I agree with Rajani, and what is the use of technology if not all people of this world can use it. People who can afford Apple products can use his technology that he innovated.
drawbacks like the apple applications can be used in iphone,ipad and ipac are there,but people in world are using. In india is costly,but in US the prices are less.
It is standard maintained by them.

drawbacks like the apple applications can be used in iphone,ipad and ipac are there,but people in world are using. In india is costly,but in US the prices are less.
It is standard maintained by them.

We cannt consider only US sales if we are considering the world Ronark. I also like the technology and am not critising the innovator in anyway but the ultimate pleasure of owning iphone or apple products is not possible in other countries.
Yes, three great persons who made the human race a progressive one in terms of other inhabitants and animals.

Rightly said, an apple a day keep our memory away. Just joking. Don't take it seriously.
Nice collection and it is hundred percent true that they have changed our world.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.