Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Gulf countries are known for OIL as they have the land where they can't do anything. They have deserts and through oil only they get revenues. :blink:

Oil is Gold for them and there the prices of Petrol and diesel are very less.

Yes I heard it. Petrol and diesel prices are cheaper than us there. :)

In Nigeria, where my father works, there 1 litre petrol price is 17 rupees.

I all gulf countries where there are oil wells , the prices are very low...But the situation is Nigeria is very volatile isnt it ? many people working there have left the place and come after the Islamic rebels took over parts of it a couple of years ago...

Yes, many people have left. It happened in 2004 or 2005. But after that situation is in control. Still in some parts it still happens. Where my father lives, is covered with full security. Soldiers from Israel and many others countries are brought to protect the indians. Still, my father is not allowed to step outside from the township. He is just allowed to go from Township to airport when he comes home.
when he step outside the township, he is given a strong security.
Two Cars with Machine gun runs ahead of my father's Car and Two cars back of my father's car.
And on the side, 2 cars with the soldiers having AK 47 rifle in their hand.

So that means the situation is bad ! We have many friends who were there for a number of years and finally had to return back since the conditions were steadily getting worse according to them...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Gulf countries are known for OIL as they have the land where they can't do anything. They have deserts and through oil only they get revenues. :blink:

I all gulf countries where there are oil wells , the prices are very low...But the situation is Nigeria is very volatile isnt it ? many people working there have left the place and come after the Islamic rebels took over parts of it a couple of years ago...

Yes, many people have left. It happened in 2004 or 2005. But after that situation is in control. Still in some parts it still happens. Where my father lives, is covered with full security. Soldiers from Israel and many others countries are brought to protect the indians. Still, my father is not allowed to step outside from the township. He is just allowed to go from Township to airport when he comes home.
Two Cars with Machine gun runs ahead of my father's Car and Two cars back of my father's car.

So that means the situation is bad ! We have many friends who were there for a number of years and finally had to return back since the conditions were steadily getting worse according to them...

Condition is stable, but you never know what can happen in Negro Country. So, since 2005, they are providing security. After 2005, nothing has happened.

Want to make each day Accountable

Condition is stable, but you never know what can happen in Negro Country. So, since 2005, they are providing security. After 2005, nothing has happened.

Ok thats good, good to know that they are providing security and taking so much care to protect foreign personnel who work for their country.... :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Ok thats good, good to know that they are providing security and taking so much care to protect foreign personnel who work for their country.... :)

My father is working in Indian Company, so that's why full proof security is provided.

Want to make each day Accountable

I think that's why these countries are full of rich people and huge buildings.. They earn a lot and don't know what to do. :laugh: :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.