What is your expectation in 2012?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I need my career to go in right direction. I wanted have admission in good college for Masters. That is the big expectation i am having in 2012. Till April i am going to complete my B.tech.So,this is the first priority.

Want to make each day Accountable

Ronark you are intelligent and hard worker.Hope you will achieve your goal.

my expection in 2012 is very high i want to be very top on the earning list of boddunan.
No Ram its not correct. I am trying to do good and making sure that everything goes fine.

My first expectation is world should not End in 2012 it should remain and we go in year 2013 easliy.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

My first expectation is world should not End in 2012 it should remain and we go in year 2013 easliy.

Santoshji,nothing will happen. I think you have seen that 2012 movie.

yes this is only the illution of our mind that world end in 2012 get this thing out of your mind and enjoy new year
[quote][quote]
[/quote][/quote]
In MAYA Culture there was no date after 21st DEC of 2012.So many will suppose that that is the end of universe.
But NASA and many astronomer has assured that there is no fear .

Santosh Kumar Singh wrote:

I think Maya calender has been taken seriously by people and we should thank media for it!! :)
I want to start taking php training in my office yet waiting for it.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.