Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Oil is major economic factor in world. Her is list of biggest oil producing countries.

http://in.finance.yahoo.com/photos/world-s-top-20-oil-producers-revealed-1347434403-slideshow/

Saudi Arabia, top oil producer. But not a developed country.

In some ways it may not be developed regarding the attitude of people , but in other ways the Saudi cities are comparable to any Western cities in terms of infra structure,luxury and comfort.They have everything that is needed and are providing job opportunities for millions of immigrants a large number of whom are Indians ...

Not only the attitude, their culture and tradition also plays a vital role in the development.
Oil & Spoil. World top oil producing countries have the highest probability of getting spoiled by some countries like United States of America just because of those resources.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Oil is major economic factor in world. Her is list of biggest oil producing countries.

http://in.finance.yahoo.com/photos/world-s-top-20-oil-producers-revealed-1347434403-slideshow/

Saudi Arabia, top oil producer. But not a developed country.

In some ways it may not be developed regarding the attitude of people , but in other ways the Saudi cities are comparable to any Western cities in terms of infra structure,luxury and comfort.They have everything that is needed and are providing job opportunities for millions of immigrants a large number of whom are Indians ...

Not only the attitude, their culture and tradition also plays a vital role in the development.

Thats true, but what ultimately matters is how well we are able to adjust and have a good life within the given circumstances - while in rome do as the romans do !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
My father works in one of the top Oil producing Countries. He works in NIGERIA. :ohmy: :ohmy:

Want to make each day Accountable

Gulf countries are known for OIL as they have the land where they can't do anything. They have deserts and through oil only they get revenues. :blink:
Gulf countries are known for OIL as they have the land where they can't do anything. They have deserts and through oil only they get revenues. :blink:

Oil is Gold for them and there the prices of Petrol and diesel are very less.

Yes I heard it. Petrol and diesel prices are cheaper than us there. :)

In Nigeria, where my father works, there 1 litre petrol price is 17 rupees.

I all gulf countries where there are oil wells , the prices are very low...But the situation is Nigeria is very volatile isnt it ? many people working there have left the place and come after the Islamic rebels took over parts of it a couple of years ago...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I all gulf countries where there are oil wells , the prices are very low...But the situation is Nigeria is very volatile isnt it ? many people working there have left the place and come after the Islamic rebels took over parts of it a couple of years ago...

Yes, many people have left. It happened in 2004 or 2005. But after that situation is in control. Still in some parts it still happens. Where my father lives, is covered with full security. Soldiers from Israel and many others countries are brought to protect the indians. Still, my father is not allowed to step outside from the township. He is just allowed to go from Township to airport when he comes home.
when he step outside the township, he is given a strong security.
Two Cars with Machine gun runs ahead of my father's Car and Two cars back of my father's car.
And on the side, 2 cars with the soldiers having AK 47 rifle in their hand.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.