Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think we should expect and wish sincerely that nothing bad happens in this year, every thing goes smoothly.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I want to earn something this year. I no more want someone else to say, "Sandhya is a house wife" :P

Meera sandhu
I wish you all the best, anyway there is no better job than house wife. You can charge any amount for services rendered, forcefully.

I wish you all the best, anyway there is no better job than house wife. You can charge any amount for services rendered, forcefully.

Experiences say more!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

Experiences say more!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

What experience, my wife is also a working woman, an educationist.

I never thought that the start of 2012 will be so bad for me as my wife had an accident on 2nd Jan and had to undergo knee surgery and is presently on bed rest for few more days having plaster on her left leg. :(

But i hope there is something good God has saved for me for the rest of year. :laugh:
I never thought that the start of 2012 will be so bad for me as my wife had an accident on 2nd Jan and had to undergo knee surgery and is presently on bed rest for few more days having plaster on her left leg. :(

But i hope there is something good God has saved for me for the rest of year. :laugh:

Really, are you happy or sad? :huh:

How is she now? Convey my regards to her.
Now, who is preparing food at home? Also, to manage 2 kids alone....ho..... :S

Meera sandhu

Really, are you happy or sad? :huh:

How is she now? Convey my regards to her.
Now, who is preparing food at home? Also, to manage 2 kids alone....ho..... :S

Hi Sandhya i am sad. :(

I live in joint family so my mother looks after kids till i am not at home and prepare food for all of us. :)
Oh sandjeev, This is really bad. How is your wife? Is she ok.

I wish god to bless her to recover soon.

I will pray for your wife.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Oh sanjeev, This is really bad. How is your wife? Is she ok.

I wish god to bless her to recover soon.

I will pray for your wife.

Thanks Sarala she is OK now :) and on Monday we have to go to Doctor to remove the plaster and let's see what he says on Monday.But my wife is feeling better now :) and she will take at least another 5~6 months to get her knee folded as said by the Doctor. :(
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.