Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
But sanjeev, how you managing? Who is looking after your kids and who preparing food for you.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I never thought that the start of 2012 will be so bad for me as my wife had an accident on 2nd Jan and had to undergo knee surgery and is presently on bed rest for few more days having plaster on her left leg. :(

But i hope there is something good God has saved for me for the rest of year. :laugh:

Really, are you happy or sad? :huh:

How is she now? Convey my regards to her.
Now, who is preparing food at home? Also, to manage 2 kids alone....ho..... :S

Hi Sandhya i am sad. :(

I live in joint family so my mother looks after kids till i am not at home and prepare food for all of us. :)

Give a special thanks to your mother, on my regard....It is really a big task to look after 2 children. Kids always quarrel for some possessions. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu
I always keep an eye on future as there is no use thinking about what has already happened. That has happened.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

yes, your policy is good sunil. Even I do the same thing. Whatever i do , I think about the future and I do

I never thought that the start of 2012 will be so bad for me as my wife had an accident on 2nd Jan and had to undergo knee surgery and is presently on bed rest for few more days having plaster on her left leg. :(

But i hope there is something good God has saved for me for the rest of year. :laugh:

Really, are you happy or sad? :huh:

How is she now? Convey my regards to her.
Now, who is preparing food at home? Also, to manage 2 kids alone....ho..... :S

Hi Sandhya i am sad. :(

I live in joint family so my mother looks after kids till i am not at home and prepare food for all of us. :)

Give a special thanks to your mother, on my regard....It is really a big task to look after 2 children. Kids always quarrel for some possessions. Isn't it?

Right Sandhya its not easy to look after two small kids and mine are twins of 3 years so ite more tough and they always fight for one or other thing. :)

My mother manages to control them as they fear from their grand mother and i just wonder how she does it. :laugh:
I wish i should be settle down financially and a looking for some reliable online earning sites.

http://moneyrumors.blogspot.com
I wish i should be settle down financially and a looking for some reliable online earning sites.

Hi Vimala but may i know why to settle down with online sites why not with offline job.I know these days these online sites are very effcetive and help to gain some money but as per my experience offline job is always better than online sites. :)
sanjeev offline works are bit not flexible than online works

sanjeev offline works are bit not flexible than online works

But they are really safer as someone is guaranteed that he/she will get at least some fixed amount of money at the end of the month unlike online sites where one is not sure how much he/she will earn in a month :( .No doubt these days due to recession no body is sure about the job but still then offline jobs are better. :)
I hope team Anna will get better results this year. I also expect politicians to improve their habits and avoid corruption due to all this publicity.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.