OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Blogger introduced new tempalate dynamic view-Share you views for change.
How to control pollution on diwali day.
Friends I am eagerly waiting for the new TV soap - "Master Chief India". I like that soap a lot. Do you like this soap?
Amar singh gets bail on medical Grounds.
Hai Friends, I am happy and surprised to see just now that I am "Platinum Mate"... Have a doubt too... All other Tags say "Member or Border" why does...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3986]} 1.)http://sh.webhire.com/servlet/av/jd?ai=206&ji=2575879&sn=R&tf=JobDescriptionE2.html 2.) {CJATTACHMENT ["id":...
How funny this is. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4032]}
MC, Hon'ble member asked me why i do not believe in God. Let me make a humble attempt to reply. I accept that I am not as learned in matter of religion as he is. But I shall try...
There is a tree in south america in amazon forest called Socratea exorrhiza.This will walk 1 meter in a year and it grow upto 30 meters height. This is the only tree which...
Cartoon shows are very favorite of mine.I love Chota Bheem cartoon.Do you love to see cartoon. :P :P :P :P
The British medical association has termed Homeopathy as a witchcraft and black magic. It may be recalled that Homeopathy system was developed in Germany and is widely practiced...
A society which patronizes lawlessness by no other than the institutions which are meant to do otherwise is doomed to die a death most dreadful! Take a hard look at the...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10205]}
We all dream in our life. And it is said Dreaming is the healthy process if you try to make fulfill in your life what you dream. We all knew whatever we dream many times it is...
How many of you celebrate Saraswati Puja... I celebrate it.. Happy Saraswati Puja.... {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10996]}
Suppose you get a lottery of 5 crores. Will you quit your job if the working condition is very good and have a lot of good friends, though the salary is not huge?
Animals in love on Valentine's Day http://in.news.yahoo.com/photos/animals-in-love-on-valentine-s-day-1329198004-slideshow/
How you will be surprising you "DAD" this father's Day?
Do you agree that the Prime Minister should be included in the Lokpal Bill?
Are you satisfied with your living style or need some change?