Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Children love to watch cartoon shows.There are many cartoon which has a logic.I also love to watch cartoon of Krishna.POGO channel is very good cartoon channel.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Cartoon shows are very favorite of mine.I love Chota Bheem cartoon.Do you love to see cartoon. :P :P :P :P

I have not seen Chota Bheem, but I love watching Tom and Jerry and also Thundercats which my children used to love... I also like cartoon films like Jungle Book,Beauty and the Beast,Bambi and Dambo the elephant..

Among cartoon films, I also enjoy watching ' The Antz'. I have watched it many times. The characters look so cute!! :)

I have seen that too,yes they are cute,very cute.However, the other day I happened to see some of my neighboring children watching some Japanese cartoons which were really violent and horrific, I found it quite repelling since it is not meant for children or else they should have some strict censoring ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Would you please let me know about the channel where this cartoon serial is telecast. I have never heard about it.

Really surprising :blink: :blink:

POGO...
My girl has already chosen him as her life partner :blink: :blink:
Only problem is she can't leave us :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
My personal favourite is Tom and Jerry.......

Till now, I can watch it for hours. When my daughter is watching them, am more interested to know its climax than that 4 year old kid

Meera sandhu
I remember watching Mickey Mouse, Tom & Jerry and Donald Duck when I was a kid. It was a daily routine for me and my younger brothers to sit in front of the TV in the evening and enjoy these shows. I can still watch the shows with the same excitement! :laugh:

Live in the present :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.