Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am disappointed, have you purchased the ticket yet or you will do that after winning the lottery?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I am disappointed, have you purchased the ticket yet or you will do that after winning the lottery?

Suny but Sandhya asked what will you do if you win lottery she never asked to buy a ticket.hehehe :cheer: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
I never purchased any lottery tickets. But If I purchased and If I get such a huge amount then I will use 1 crore money for the people who are in need. and another one crore I will establish a trust. I wont quit my job. and I will keep remaining amount in my fd.So that I cannot use that money for more days.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

That's better i also have thought the same to keep the money n FD to use it for future.I too wont leave job if i get money in lottery because i don't like to sit at home. :)
I never purchased any lottery tickets. But If I purchased and If I get such a huge amount then I will use 1 crore money for the people who are in need. and another one crore I will establish a trust. I wont quit my job. and I will keep remaining amount in my fd.So that I cannot use that money for more days.

I still maintain my stand that I would purchase Rolls Royce car and new office in ConnaughtPlace and continue with my begging business. I shall be more rich.

I still maintain my stand that I would purchase Rolls Royce car and new office in ConnaughtPlace and continue with my begging business. I shall be more rich.

Suny i know you don't need money you already have lot of money in your bank account for your future...hehehe...so that's the reason you don't want to save money in bank now. :laugh:

Suny i know you don't need money you already have lot of money in your bank account for your future...hehehe...so that's the reason you don't want to save money in bank now. :laugh:

Hey how do you know this false information. Your reporte is wrong. I have a good begging business though :P

Hey how do you know this false information. Your reporte is wrong. I have a good begging business though :P

Please make me your partner as i also want to start my business...hehehe... :laugh:
Yes, begging is one of the best business in india. lot many beggers are having bank accounts. They are really rich and having a happy life.

Vinu
Yes, begging is one of the best business in india. lot many beggers are having bank accounts. They are really rich and having a happy life.

This business you can find mostly in pilgrimages. :) i have seen lot of beggars begging in the day and drinking alcohol at night. :angry:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.