Friends I am eagerly waiting for the new TV soap - "Master Chief India". I like that soap a lot. Do you like this soap?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Devyani,Is it a show or soap? Please edit it.Some mistake has been by you.

Want to make each day Accountable

Sorry I agree with you. This is a show. Do you like it? Do you like cooking?
Please post the time and the name channel of this show ,I will see and then I will comment.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I have heard about this show but doesn't get enough time to watch television. Apart from this, it is a good show for those who takes a keep interest in cooking new dishes and learning new dishes....!
I think devayani it must be master chef india.It is correct or not

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Friends I am eagerly waiting for the new TV soap - "Master Chief India". I like that soap a lot. Do you like this soap?

If you watch english TV shows then watch MasterChef Australia. I always prefer watching this show over Masterchef India.
Please post the channel name and the time of show of this episode.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

If you watch english TV shows then watch MasterChef Australia. I always prefer watching this show over Masterchef India.

i think you hate Indian dishes...but i prefer them much better than the Australian version...
yes the show is very good and i really like it. though the original version -master chef Australia is much better.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.