Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I was about loose my life and by gods grace I was saved and alive.

while returning Tirumala, our van was about fall from the hill. and it is at the balance. we all people in the van felt that we are going to die. All started crying. But i didnt. If all will die I also die. and death is not a bad thing i feel. So later , people from other vehicles came and dragged the van from there. and we all people are alive.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I was about loose my life and by gods grace I was saved and alive.

while returning Tirumala, our van was about fall from the hill. and it is at the balance. we all people in the van felt that we are going to die. All started crying. But i didnt. If all will die I also die. and death is not a bad thing i feel. So later , people from other vehicles came and dragged the van from there. and we all people are alive.

When this incident occurred, Sarala?

Meera sandhu
Sandhya when studying 4rth class this incident has happend

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sandhya when studying 4rth class this incident has happend

Sorry Sarala,
This thread got buried. that's why I didn't reply.
So, you were a kid. So, was it a terrific shock for you? what were its consequences?

Meera sandhu
I lost a 50 Paisa coin when I was a child, I tried to find it for hours in the dust where I did loose it. Next day I got it back near my cycle. You can imagine my happiness. I am still in love of that incident.
5_1_124_2012-02-03.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
575.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I lost a 50 Paisa coin when I was a child, I tried to find it for hours in the dust where I did loose it. Next day I got it back near my cycle. You can imagine my happiness. I am still in love of that incident.

Ya....but today's kids can't understand the value of 50paise.Nowadays they are searching everything in google

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5720]}

Meera sandhu
But they will never get it in google, besides they get money much more easily now than in our times.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

50 paisa might be too much in your childhood i lost 5 pcs and found it my shirt pocket next day which i had kept in bucket for washing. :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5726]}

50 paisa might be too much in your childhood i lost 5 pcs and found it my shirt pocket next day which i had kept in bucket for washing. :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

5 paise and 10 paise coins...I have not seen them for years....Now 25 paise also disappeared. ......How long will 50paise coin exist?

Meera sandhu

5 paise and 10 paise coins...I have not seen them for years....Now 25 paise also disappeared. ......How long will 50paise coin exist?

5,10,25,50 paise have gone out of the market and people have sold them as scrap as they get much money from a scrap dealer for there weight.And now its turn of 1 rs. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.