Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Even 50 paisa coin is not available now.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5733]}[/quote]

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

and now is the turn of 1 rs.
No sanjeev..50 paise is there. It has not disappeared yet

Meera sandhu

Not in our area in NCR, even a beggar would refuse it.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I too remember i gave 50 pcs coin to a beggar at ITO red light he refused to take it and returned it to me and then i gave him 1Rs coin :) :blush: .I don't know if 50 Pc coin still runs in the market at other places. :)

we can't give below 2....sorry ....5 rupees now a days :woohoo:

It is real shame if some beggar come at home and we give him/her 2 rs.
Some won't be happy even if we give them 10. They will stay at door and begin to say something, which makes me really irritated :angry: :angry: :angry:

I am saying truth...don't consider i am joking...because...my new neighbours always give 10, 50, 100 etc....and I was really shocked, first time a beggar came to my new home....I gave her 5 with happiness. But she became angry... I saw my neighbours giving 10 and 50.
Seeing this, I felt shy... :P ..But I didn't give more :P :P :P

Meera sandhu

we can't give below 2....sorry ....5 rupees now a days :woohoo:

It is real shame if some beggar come at home and we give him/her 2 rs.
Some won't be happy even if we give them 10. They will stay at door and begin to say something, which makes me really irritated :angry: :angry: :angry:

I am saying truth...don't consider i am joking...because...my new neighbours always give 10, 50, 100 etc....and I was really shocked, first time a beggar came to my new home....I gave her 5 with happiness. But she became angry... I saw my neighbours giving 10 and 50.
Seeing this, I felt shy... :P ..But I didn't give more :P :P :P

I normally don't give money to the beggars whom i feel should not beg.Those whom i see are helpless and can't earn by their own i give them money. :)

You did exactly right thing my father don't allow us to give money to beggars as he says why they are begging when they are fit and can earn anywhere by doing some work. :)
we can't send them back without giving anything. i usually give 5rs. If old person, I will give more.
But most of the persons whom I have seen in Thrissur.....if I give 5rs they will go silently. But if I give them 10, feeling more pity, she will ask more(ladies are most). I don't know why.
Most of them begin to say, "Give me some more. You can give."...and looking at my child she will say, "Give me some more...your child will get it".
It makes me feel irritated...since I feel, she is cursing my child.
Last time, I replied to one of them, "You may get 1 rupee or 10, we are happily giving you according to our financial situation. You should accept it with happiness. Then only God will give you more".
Am i not right?

Meera sandhu
we can't send them back without giving anything. i usually give 5rs. If old person, I will give more.
But most of the persons whom I have seen in Thrissur.....if I give 5rs they will go silently. But if I give them 10, feeling more pity, she will ask more(ladies are most). I don't know why.
Most of them begin to say, "Give me some more. You can give."...and looking at my child she will say, "Give me some more...your child will get it".
It makes me feel irritated...since I feel, she is cursing my child.
Last time, I replied to one of them, "You may get 1 rupee or 10, we are happily giving you according to our financial situation. You should accept it with happiness. Then only God will give you more".
Am i not right?

You are right Sandhya we can not give money to beggars as per them but can give as per our financial condition :) .I remember once i gave old clothes to a beggar he happily took at that time and went but next day i found those clothes thrown in the dustbin in front of someone's house in my street only.I was hurt by that and i thought how that person played with my emotions. :(
Really?
He may have told you, he don't need that one. You could have given it to some another person who really wants it.

here, many people coming daily in the name of institutions. Actually they get commissions. Also, we can't say receipt we are getting are fake or true.

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.