Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi Papiha,

We have never published anywhere that we will pay Rs.100 for 300 words or something similar. Infact we are paying more than the other websites in the same category. If you are sure that we are paying less, or published anywhere about the pay per words criteria, please justify your statement with the proper evidence.

- Maverick

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

First of all, there have been changes in the site. The day i joined, there have been categories of what can be done like articles, polls, etc. So, that's where it was written. Also, the person whom i joined it from told me that. The reason i joined.
I am not sure about what your referee told you but all those articles, categories of forums, polls etc are still there. Please checkout the menu items on top of this page.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Papiha I want to say one thing that bODDUNAN IS THE SITE WHO IS PAYING MAXIMUM AMOUNT for the articles submitted.
You may be thinking Rs15 is a small amount but believe me if you have written with good key words and editor will find that your article will come on top search engine then they will definitely pay you more Rupee.
I have not received my payment yet. I was told i will receive it by Friday.
The cheques was already sent to all the members who got payment in december month. Please wait till next week. If you do not receive it, ask for duplicate payment.

Its good efficiency if you can 1317 Rs in just working half hour daily. I give 2 hours or minimum one and half hour daily to boddunan.
This month i have earned 1736 rs till now and..
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.