Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No where in India is safe this days, but yes most of them feel and think Delhi is not a safe place.

I have seen many places in India but I think Delhi is the worst place here people really are selfish and never bother to help others they like close their ear and eyes when they see something wrong happening in front of them. :evil:

We are living in jungles where self- centered humans are on the prowl

But this I think more with Delhites may be that is one of the reason of high crime rates here. :blink:

I wish you had visited places which are worse than Delhi but Delhi always remains in news being capital of India.

Yes media is strong here as small incidents too are highlighted here being a capital every thing here is seen under microscope. :blink:

During and after this incident there have been many such or worse incidents of brutal rape but those were mentioned no where.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

No where in India is safe this days, but yes most of them feel and think Delhi is not a safe place.

I have seen many places in India but I think Delhi is the worst place here people really are selfish and never bother to help others they like close their ear and eyes when they see something wrong happening in front of them. :evil:

We are living in jungles where self- centered humans are on the prowl

But this I think more with Delhites may be that is one of the reason of high crime rates here. :blink:

I wish you had visited places which are worse than Delhi but Delhi always remains in news being capital of India.

Yes media is strong here as small incidents too are highlighted here being a capital every thing here is seen under microscope. :blink:

During and after this incident there have been many such or worse incidents of brutal rape but those were mentioned no where.

Yes there had been but this was the one which agitated people to raise their voice and ask government for their safety. :blink:
It is no use escaping despite risk. Only take more precautions. It is noticed that the local Delhi girls are generally safe. The working women and students from outside are at greater risk. Apart from administration taking strict action, the citizens also need take precaution like traveling in public transport only, avoiding late hours needless movements etc.

Also, we should not give too much importance to female chastity by risking life. When you are at gun point, you surrender your cash because life is important. When you are at gun point and unable to defend, it is no use opting the suicidal path of protecting chastity at cost of life. Chastity lost is not honor lost. The offenders take undue advantage of the exaggerated stress on female chastity in society. Nobody bothers about male chastity or celibacy.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Not even Delhi all safety has been lost. There many other countries are also where people are still insecure.So it's useless to blame Delhi.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Not even Delhi all safety has been lost. There many other countries are also where people are still insecure.So it's useless to blame Delhi.

But recent incident proved it that there are people in Delhi who are mentally worse than animals. :evil:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.