Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
We had never better prospects in Olympics. Hockey was the only game that gave a medal- Gold, Silver or Bronze to India. In one Olympic match, India won a bronze in Hockey. This was only medal. People were singing- kansa (Bronze) re kansa, Pyaar tera sancha.

Now we win a few more medals. There is some progress. But this is too slow- nau din Chale aradhai kos.

We are having a tremendous records in hockey. I think we have won 7 or 8 Gold Medals, 4 to 5 Silver and 2 or 3 Bronze.

We are hopeful our Boxers, Shooters and Wrestlers will bring medals this time.

Want to make each day Accountable

Ronark,
Any medals today?????
I can't watch TV whole day due to power cut.
Can you tell me please???

Meera sandhu
Swimming, Rowing, Archery are some sports which is not that much difficult, that we Indians can't do anything.
We can get Medals. But the training as well as excitement is not there.

When the 3 Rowers, board to London, before loading, they were sure that they can't proceed much ahead.
If you are not that much sure, then for what you are going? Exposure !!! Come on, nothing happens when you explore. You can explore them before too.
We just have not that much excitement.

Did you saw how our Archers played? Horrible !!! When they were scoring 10 at one moment, another arrow falls to 6 and they are laughing !! what is that? They were not at all serious?

Look at Deepika, the No.1 Archers, falls 8 in qualification.

Ronark,
Any medals today?????
I can't watch TV whole day due to power cut.
Can you tell me please???

haha... Mam we could expect medal may be tomorrow. 2 shooters will be there in 25m Pistol.
I am not sure 100%, that we will get medals.

I am little disappointment from our players.
Boxers are going good.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.