It's true, certain things bind you to a particular place. Can you tell me, what's the specialty of your present town/city that you love most? :P
I love Thrissur for Thrissur pooram and the three temples which conduct the pooram

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
West Bengal is famous for Tarakeshwar, Tara Pith, Daksheneshwar Temple, Kali Ghat Temple, Bokresgwar Temple, etc. It is land of goddess Kali and lord shiva temples.
What binds me at Agra is long association with friends and people here and parental house. My younger brother and nephews are also in the same house or at nearby places. I have also my professional office here only. This is what binds.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

West Bengal is famous for Tarakeshwar, Tara Pith, Daksheneshwar Temple, Kali Ghat Temple, Bokresgwar Temple, etc. It is land of goddess Kali and lord shiva temples.

Not West Bengal as a whole...but your residential location

Meera sandhu
I love my home very much.I spend my childhood in my home which is in Kolkata and the atmosphere and the members of my family bound me to stay over there.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I have been living at my place since birth so I have many memories associated. The feeling of belonging to the place is what connects me to my residence.

Live in the present :)
I also have been living at my place since birth though I have seen lots of changes at my place and now at present its like a commercial place most of the people who used to live here have shifted to some other places but then too I have some special attachment with this place.Whenever we think of changing place someone from my brothers or father deny and start making comparisons with the present place and the place we see for future living. :)
It's true, certain things bind you to a particular place. Can you tell me, what's the specialty of your present town/city that you love most? :P
I love Thrissur for Thrissur pooram and the three temples which conduct the pooram

I am sorry to note that you are staying in Thrissur due to your love for poor people of Thrissur served by temples. I am sure you are doing your best to help them with all the money at your disposal. I am living in my current place because there are not many poor people around and that saves us from many troubles. :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Actually for work purpose I am living in city... but I am too attached with my hometown so every week regularly visiting my place. HE he..

I spend my whole kiddo time and school time here.. So its like emotionally attachment. Well, there is nothing more famous kind of here but still I just love it.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
For me its also the work but apart from that safety exposure and opportunities and many other things... Home place is indeed the best but we cannot have averything

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
I love my home town very much.I am born in Howrah and just stick to that place where all my family members and friends and my relatives stay there.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.