Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sarala, your message reminds me of my family's favourite line that I have heard of so many times since my childhood..It goes something like this-"Sometimes God's plans may be different from your plans but rest assured His plans are always better than yours"
yes Vidhi you are right, thats why i left everything to GOD, as i have failed to implement my plans. So I need to accept whatever God say.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

So now when you are ready to accept his plans, I would say accept it with a smiling face,Don't accept it because you have to but accept it because you trust him.Have faith in God.
Yes, vidhi you are right. The plans which god decides for us are the best plans as he is more matured and trustable and everyone have faith in him. So he never choose wrong. So we should accept the things which god decides for us with a smile

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

My dream is to become a full fledged author,apart from my main occupation, and write for new papers and magazines. I want to help people with my writing, especially the common people.

I have already begun to read a lot and watch news programs on Tv. Not only that, I try and discuss important issues with my friends and near and dear ones. I sincerely hope that my dream of becoming a good author will come true...!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.