Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No where in India is safe this days, but yes most of them feel and think Delhi is not a safe place.

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

No where in India is safe this days, but yes most of them feel and think Delhi is not a safe place.

I have seen many places in India but I think Delhi is the worst place here people really are selfish and never bother to help others they like close their ear and eyes when they see something wrong happening in front of them. :evil:
i read somewhere 700 rape cases occurred in Delhi past one year. Why Delhi can't assure safety to its girls? How can parents send their girls to studies peacefully?

Assurances, you can get in dozens. What we want is implementation to the core
This is not only Delhi but whole of NCR, more or less the same problems exist every where.

We are blessed lot. South stands for Shanti

I agree because I had been in south for long enough. South is still safer barring a few cities where the evil is picking fast.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

This is not only Delhi but whole of NCR, more or less the same problems exist every where.

We are blessed lot. South stands for Shanti

I agree because I had been in south for long enough. South is still safer barring a few cities where the evil is picking fast.

Yes Southern cities are better than Delhi but not all. :evil:

I have seen many places in India but I think Delhi is the worst place here people really are selfish and never bother to help others they like close their ear and eyes when they see something wrong happening in front of them. :evil:

We are living in jungles where self- centered humans are on the prowl
Yes all should be alert regarding this. Criminals are moving and find the scope. We should be alert always. Criminal should be punished such way that no one can do such again.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

But this I think more with Delhites may be that is one of the reason of high crime rates here. :blink:

But this I think more with Delhites may be that is one of the reason of high crime rates here. :blink:

I wish you had visited places which are worse than Delhi but Delhi always remains in news being capital of India.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I wish you had visited places which are worse than Delhi but Delhi always remains in news being capital of India.

Yes media is strong here as small incidents too are highlighted here being a capital every thing here is seen under microscope. :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.