The most important events in life are birth, marriage and death. There is too much expenditure on these events on ceremonies, feasts etc. It is felt that most of us can easily affordday to day expenses. The heavy expenses on birth, marriage and death take away large portion of our incomes. Obviously, these events result in making us poorer. Many even fall in debt. There is need for poweful campaign for exercising simpliciy in marriages and avoiding feasts and wasteful expenses on deaths. Hope users will offer their valuable comments.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes gulshan. I too agree with us. Many people are spending money in lakhs for marriages which if we save in banks or fixed deposits it will be very helpful.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
The rich and affluent section of our society down the ages always look for opportunities to indulge in extravaganzas- be it marriage, birth or any event whatsoever. We heard stories about erstwhile Zamindars of Calcutta and their fabulous lavish life-styles.They used to spend lakhs on marriage of their pets!! Unfortunately we have some people who do things which are not suited to their economic status only to court trouble. I completely agree that this wanton wastage of money and resources which can be better employed to secure a marriage.
i too feel its waste.marriage will come only once in a year.but for that spending lakhs and crore of money is waste.Ans also for that taking loan and spending is a bad thought.Most of the girls parents thinking marriage as their prestigious matter.
Guys its not waste . Its an memorable event in their life. So they used spend lots of money big Marriage hall ,Lights music and all. I think we don't have rights to say that this waste of money .

Other than this why the government does spend lots of money for the Politics parties . See if for one making one party the cost which goes around 1 to 2 lakhs for sure this minimum am telling.

In a month more than 7 stage parties are arranged if we avoid this type stage parties . Let we self calculate and think what all we can do with that money :ohmy: :blink: .

Please guys don't take it in wrong way.
as marriage is one of the wonderful moment in our life, we cant totally say spending money is waste..but there is limit to spend money in marriage based on their financial status
every one thinking in the same manner.My friends father spent 20lakhs for her sister marriage,for function hall,lights ,food etc.Now they don't have money for monthly expenses they don't have money for food.Its not good to spend lots of money.
Yes...We are wasting a lot of money as well as our precious time on things that do nothing good.Be care on them.
Parthiban- If politicians waste money on their activities, the wasteful expenses on marriage and death are not justified. The celebration on marriage should not be more than on a birt day event. There is diferene between enjoyment and lavish show of wealth.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I am also agree Our Prime minister also requested to stop unnecessary expenses but every one love to show more and more it cant be stopped
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.