OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Hi All, We are going to start reviews section for movies soon. So we need some basic information/ideas on the following criteria. 1. Fields - actor, actress, director...
which one of these cources should i take for the summer vacations. iam doing b tech in computer science and i will go into 5th sem after the vacations. Also please suggest other...
Have you ever seen a Black Rose?
How funny is this. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4058]}
which is the biggest and smallest bone in the body.
Man or woman fall in love with opposite sex seeing some qualities...may be external physical qualities or internal beauty. According to you, what are the qualities which you...
Gujarat chief Minister has commented that Union Govt's affidavit on Ram Sethu was an insult to Hindu sentiments....
Today, i went through interview process at Fiserv India, Pune location and got selected. Feeling is out of this world. :)
Is luck fixed for all person or it can be change by our effort?
why do people cheat and deceive others?
Taliban is not content with any thing less than capital punishment even for innocent partying and dancing. They beheaded seventeen persons for the offence of participating in a...
Find New Charming Tricks to Save Your Marriage as These are bound to get her smiling and even bring out some tears READ
I am resident of Tirupathi. I have visited Tirumala Bramhotsavas many times. Have you ever visited this event.? :)
Now a days am getting a remark from the editor that there is a blank line at the starting and blank line at the ending of the article. Am not understanding how they are saying...
I wrote Four articles 4 Day ago But no one article get edited by any of the editor is there any problem with article section please clearify this problem.
Everybody comes upon a dominating person in life whether it be a dominating boss, spouse, parent, colleague or friend. Some people bear with this for fear of staining the...
If you have a Mission, Go along. Don't care heckling, ridiculing. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11036]}
Friends, When we talk of delayed justice in India,the scenario looks no less daunting at the international level.The Internation Criminal Court (ICC) which came into being...
Girls participants are increasing in active member list:Good news. See today active online members name Asha Singh, Devyani Sarkar, Sandhya Rani, Santosh Kumar Singh, SITA...
Carnahan and the Scott brothers say they will use the original premise of the series as the template for an action film. In the original, four Vietnam vets convicted of armed...