Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
cows have very powerful smelling power. they dont eat anything they dont smell good. i have tried to feed cow with fresh an d stale chapatis . the cow ate the fresh one but left the stale. also i think that color can be harmful for cows
cows have very powerful smelling power. they dont eat anything they dont smell good. i have tried to feed cow with fresh an d stale chapatis . the cow ate the fresh one but left the stale. also i think that color can be harmful for cows

Hmm..it all depends on huger if cow is hungry it can eat even papers I have seen it. :blink:
Actually cow can eat anything which is vegetarian like paper, husk, grass, vegetables, rice, roti or chappati, fruits, etc.
That's why cow is innocent animal.

Oh! so sweet of cows innocent behaviour. :laugh:

Obviously!
Thus whenever we come across any person who is very innocent and simple, we compare it with a cow. :P :laugh: :woohoo: ;)
I somehow add colours and make yellow grass green. Do you think cow will eat that grass?

I have seen cows eating hay and dry grass and even paper so yellow grass shouldn't be a problem, I am sure they will eat it even if you put orange color on it :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Grass and cow are very much attached with each other.Grass is the favorite food of the cows.So whatever may be the color they will eat the grass with full satisfaction.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Grass and cow are very much attached with each other.Grass is the favorite food of the cows.So whatever may be the color they will eat the grass with full satisfaction.

Yes and the cow will leave after eating. So what is the result- a blank picture.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Cow will eat the grass up to how much it can eat.When its stomach will get full it will leave and pass on.So color does not matter a lot to them.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Cow will eat the grass up to how much it can eat.When its stomach will get full it will leave and pass on.So color does not matter a lot to them.

OK draw a picture of such and paste here.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.