Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Devu, cow never eat green grass, it only have dry grass and it is healthy for cow and for us also as we have cow milk
_45897212_cow_5.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Devu, cow never eat green grass, it only have dry grass and it is healthy for cow and for us also as we have cow milk

Andra cows are so? :blink: :blink: :blink:
Cows of kerala eat green grass and dry hay :dry: :silly:

Meera sandhu
Oh, I saw in many states where i visit, I found cow eating dry grass only. and only horses eat green grass

Oh but I have seen them eating green grass. :blink:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8915]}
Actually cow can eat anything which is vegetarian like paper, husk, grass, vegetables, rice, roti or chappati, fruits, etc.
That's why cow is innocent animal.
Cows can sense the smell of grass. So, I think they will eat that grass. :)

www.hashtutorials.weebly.com
Actually cow can eat anything which is vegetarian like paper, husk, grass, vegetables, rice, roti or chappati, fruits, etc.
That's why cow is innocent animal.

Oh! so sweet of cows innocent behaviour. :laugh:

www.hashtutorials.weebly.com
Cow likes grass. Indian cow eating all the type of grass :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Am I right?

Be positive
I somehow add colours and make yellow grass green. Do you think cow will eat that grass?

Yes, what you painted is Hay, staple food of cows.
Devu you are right, now a days cows are eating anything which is vegetarian. as they becoming modern cows

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.