OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Can we do anything? :( Rates of all the basic things also get increased due to it. :( I think we all are helpless and seams it will go to 100 Rs/liter soon. :laugh:
How do you define a lazy person?
I am completely ready to leave my current job but very much confused and nervous that how to tell HR about my decision and don't know how they will react n my decision. Need some...
Friends my two years completed on boddunan.Feel Good to know it?
The title song of Ishaqzaade, Aafaton Ke Parinde starring Arjun Kapoor and Parineeti Chopra has been released by YRF. Arjun Kapoor is Boney kapoor's...
terrorists using mobile phones from jail
Does sugar cause hyperactivity ?
What questions do you answer more on boddunan or do you answer all the questions ?
Hi friends, we have a new feature in Boddunan.. "GAMES". So please leave your suggestion about this section, so that the moderators can make necessary changes in this...
Do you like to be alone at times ?
Thank you all for enabling to achieve this little success as a member!My gratitude to you all!
Friends, being an Indian I wish to see India becoming super power. But becoming super power after 2012, when no one will be alive, is just an absurd. It is strange to believe the...
Anna hazare resembles our forgotten PM Lal bahadur shastri. http://news.oneindia.in/feature/2011/anna-hazare-resembles-forgotten-pm-lal-bahadur-shastri.html
The techno telecom company is going to launch the 4 sims it had already launched in kenya.According to indian price this costs 15,500
I come across too many comments these days which are bland and uncritical and are plainly made to log points.This mechanical comments neither inspire nor do they amuse the...
Even 1000 lies together can't create one truth. What's its importance in your life? Do you believe in the strength of truth and that it can't be hidden too long behind dark...
comment on your ideas
If we eat rice we feel sleepy. Why is it so?
The KBC 5 crores winner sushil is getting death treat calls from unknown persons.
Muzaffarnagar, Nov 23: Citing increased incident of love marriage and elopes, a village panchayat in Muzaffarnagar district of Uttar Pradesh has banned the use of mobile phones...