OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Friends one of my friend send me a site. www.bhookh.com when we visit this site, there are some sponsors who gave them some money. which utilises to provide for hungers in...
I came across the following poll today Deneme için rastgele açılan başlıklara kızarmısınız? asd afsd saf asdfsadf sadf sadf sdf asdf Evet :( Hayır :) The link for...
The legal drinking age according to the constitution of India is 25. do you think it is the right age or should it be decreased and if yes then to what age??
The day is very near when the month of fasting Ramzan will end. The muslims specifically and Indians in generally will celeberate this pious day Eid. Happy Eid to All Indians
This happened in Dharmapuri in Tamilnadu.Thangavel is a farmer and he used to supply milk to the milk society in his village.He found a dog few months back in the road,took it to...
Hello, With the technology advancing day by day and our changing life styles, we have forgotten or stopped using certain things which we have used before. I have listed...
What are some examples of Modern Art? What started Modern Art?
check out this site, i found it so damn nice.. make ur world jump to sci fi environment.. http://www.softsea.com/software/Virtual-Desktop.html
Here is the link. http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/news-by-industry/services/advertising/DD-dangles-free-ad-spots-to-lure-advertisers-for-Games/articleshow/6661278.cms
is there any film which can beat 3 idots film
Chiren Sheren has been considered as God Kalki in hindus Kalki Purans. Nostradamus has also predicted that 3rd world war would come to an end when Chiren Sheren would sign a...
Which one is more convenient for you and why? 1. Buy items through online marketing sites. or, 2. Buy items from shops.
Okay Raaghavan Krishnamoorthy as an initiative i am starting a new thread to make our website traffic higher. I am going to keep on updating on budget in live. So friends...
Salman Khan to be locked in the Bigg Boss house http://in.movies.yahoo.com/news-detail/104972/Salman-Khan-locked-in-Bigg-Boss-house.html
The country is in the grip of a band of corrupt and fiendishly greedy persons who masquerade as realtors and promoters and these mean creatures manage to flout all civilized...
Do you believe so? :huh:
India's Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) has clarified that there are no travel or residency restrictions for people living with HIV (PLHIV) coming to India. MEA has sent an...
Austria will hold the world's first divorce fair.this seems to be interesting...i think India should also have one.
How the boys and girls rate to each other. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4054]}
Preparation for exams is very tough. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4072]}