Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Waiting for more answers. How many of you believe, you can identify your better part in the first meeting itself.

In my case, he was my 1-year senior...we saw almost every day for 2 years. Yet, we can't identify we were made for each other, till he came to see me after 5 years along with his parents :P

Meera sandhu
Thats wonderful to know that your marriage is love marriage am i right?

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Thats wonderful to know that your marriage is love marriage am i right?

No yaar...it's a pure arranged marriage. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
That's why I am telling, if he was made for me, why can't I identify him at my college life itself?????

Meera sandhu
Same here. I als don't have any such experiences. Its all about the time spend with one another
Same here. I als don't have any such experiences. Its all about the time spend with one another

Who is she, Ketan? :P

Meera sandhu
Ketan say here don't hide who is she.
I am giving you a joke-
[quote]Man before Marriage is like Airtel.... "Aisi Azaadi Aur Kahaan" After Marriage He''s Like Hutch... "Whereever U Go Our Network Follows."[/quote]

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I am giving you a joke-
[quote]Man before Marriage is like Airtel.... "Aisi Azaadi Aur Kahaan" After Marriage He''s Like Hutch... "Whereever U Go Our Network Follows."
[/quote]

he has gone hearing your joke.... :woohoo: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
[quote]RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA wrote:
I am giving you a joke-
Man before Marriage is like Airtel.... "Aisi Azaadi Aur Kahaan" After Marriage He''s Like Hutch... "Whereever U Go Our Network Follows."

he has gone hearing your joke....[/quote]

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7014]}

I am giving you a joke-
[quote]Man before Marriage is like Airtel.... "Aisi Azaadi Aur Kahaan" After Marriage He''s Like Hutch... "Whereever U Go Our Network Follows."
[/quote]

thank god there is nothing such for women :P :P :P :P :laugh: :laugh:

a.s.
Welcome back Baby. How was your leave? now come with a new spirit.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.