Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yellow Grass also the cow can eat. If it is not good for eating it finds by smelling and will take the good one. :) :)

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Yellow Grass also the cow can eat. If it is not good for eating it finds by smelling and will take the good one. :) :)

:woohoo: :woohoo: Are you sure yellow grass exists?. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
yellowgrass.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

I hope so.. ;) :P :cheer: :laugh:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8808]}

But we say it fodder I think. :blink:

When searching for yellow grass this only I got. What to do. :( :( :(

Cow will certainly eat that grass but will give green milk, try it. :)

green milk? :blink: :blink:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8803]}

This is really very funny. :laugh: :laugh: :silly: :lol:
Presently in vegetable markets, different types of spinach are sold after they are coloured and made green for us. If we human beings can have that then a cow can also have green coloured grass.
Even if we cheat a cow, a cow will never cheat us. She will give us white milk as usual and not green milk. This is honesty of an animal.

It's hay yaar... dried leaves of rice.......I think, wheat also. It's yellow in colour. I have told in my first post
I think fodder is cattle feed, not sure

Meera sandhu

Presently in vegetable markets, different types of spinach are sold after they are coloured and made green for us. If we human beings can have that then a cow can also have green coloured grass.
Even if we cheat a cow, a cow will never cheat us. She will give us white milk as usual and not green milk. This is honesty of an animal.

So funny :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

So funny :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:

Dishonesty needs intelligence and memory. An idiot and a simpleton have no option except honesty.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Cow is related with grass and if they find its color different it will eat that to change their taste.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.