OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4073]} My boss thinks different.
Hi Maverick! Please go through his posts!
given that you can hypnotize someone..who would be your first target
It's true, very often, we are intelligent enough to think and find solutions for our problems. But the main problem is, we are not able to successfully implement it. May be...we...
How many of you love bikes? Running bikes at full speed on street is good or bad.
How many of you like to see serial Fear Files In zeetv.
If I deposit cash in my Bank Account in Trivandrum, can I withdraw it in Delhi? Can I access my account and withdraw/deposit cash at any location in India? :huh:
Have you spent sleepless nights worried about the safety of your vehicle? Well, now you can be at ease. G Sankar Narayana, a technician in the Indian army and currently attached...
B) Supreme court order to ban open sale of acids. Is it possible?
There is no human community without religion. Religion affects thinking, customs, social life and attitude. Here are two links on books on this...
Today I read in local news paper that Supreme Court order election commission to insert button in voting machine with No One option, so if any voter don't like any candidates can...
Check out the announcement at the following link: Important RBI announcement
Cryptozoology is the study of unknown or unexplained animals that have been reported but not yet accepted by science. In the Himalayas there is the report of a large king kong...
Why should we shy away from recognizing our own greatness? We the Indians , never see or recognize our own greatness and our contribution to the world,until a celebrity endorses...
Who is the next prime minister of india ?
What are importance of History subject? Is it good subject for our career?
Every law needs discussion in parliament. A bill has to be presented before parliament, discussed and passed therein. This is the due process of law. Following due process of law...
The song Padithinammoo in Nenu Naa Rakshasi is copy of Michael Jackson's Grammy award winning, Leave Me Alone from his album...
Dadasaheb Phalke Academy Awards were conferred to the deserving luminaries on Tuesday, and Priyanka Chopra was one of the recipients; she bagged the Memorable Performance award...
Which TV channels do you watch most? 1.News 2.Sports 3.Movies 4.Music 5.Any Other