OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

I am happy to become a member of the Diamond Club.Here I take this opportunity to express my sincere thanks to all for your support and encouragement.
How to live when we found there is no reason to live....
I just come across a website named www.quizmoz.com which is flooded with quizzes in various subjects. A good site to visit and spend time.
Do you want see google adsense programme at boddunan.com i really want to see this option to share revenue, project and other tutorial.
hi friends, i would like to share my experience with you.I was writing an article in boddunan.It was a really big article and since i knew the topic very well i didn't write it...
this is one question i really wanted to ask the senior members of boddunan..how much have you earned from boddunan so far?
Where can i see staff list of boddunan?
How often do you live as you please?
Hearing all the nonsensical tall and ridiculous claims by Suresh Kalmadi that Common Wealth Games in Delhi would even beat Bejeing Olympic I am just reminded of Franklin's...
Here comes a turning point to the issue that smokes for a long. http://www.mathrubhumi.com/english/
Here is the link,friends. http://www.hindu.com/2010/10/09/stories/2010100962310300.htm
The japan government has decided to have a free cancer check up for the fukushima plant workers.
What do you think? All our decisions are made by brain. Yet, why it's told decision of love is made by heart? Actually, is it true? What do you think? Is love a case of...
Friends what happened about group discussion contest of the last month. Result has not been decided.
"Where ever we go, we can see an Indian." When we are traveling through the busiest streets of New York or Melbourne, or when hiring a taxi in London, we can meet an...
Dear friends, Your wishes have worked for me.Now I have become Platinum Boarder. Its nice to work with all of you. Thanks a lot for your invaluable support. Statistics: I...
The Municipal Corporations and Municipalities are local governments and have access to huge amounts of funds and all the principal positions are manned by political appointees...
Are you noticing friends side game of boddunan for points? I think Its really enjoyable game to get member of the week award? Have you fight for points any time by your work.
Just now India is out of T20 world cup 2010.India lost match by west windies from 14 runs.I not understand why India lost matches in west windies why they don't perform well in...
What matters if you file your I.T. Return late? Here are benefits of timely filing of...