The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yesterday I have enjoyed a lot. Everybody at home treats me like a child.
Yesterday I have enjoyed a lot. Everybody at home treats me like a child.

Happy to hear this from you Devyani. Anyway, belated Children's Day Wishes from your Boddunan Friend. Have a colourful life!

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Children's day is over.
yet, let me tell you tomorrow is children 's day celebration at my daughter's school.
she is selected for pencil drawing and abstract reasoning. She is performing folk dance also.
It's the first time, she performing single in a stage.
I will upload pictures after the event, tomorrow

Meera sandhu
Congratulations sandhya and for your daughter vavoos. I am eagerly waiting to see the pencil drawing

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Congratulations sandhya and for your daughter vavoos. I am eagerly waiting to see the pencil drawing

results tomorrow :P
I don't belong to those mothers' group who says, my girl should come first or second.
actually am happy that she is performing single on stage for the first time. No thoughts of winning the game.
I just want her to perform well and get a lot of claps.

Meera sandhu

results tomorrow :P
I don't belong to those mothers' group who says, my girl should come first or second.
actually am happy that she is performing single on stage for the first time. No thoughts of winning the game.
I just want her to perform well and get a lot of claps.

Good one.. God bless.. Yes.. Best part is she should enjoy it... :) :) and you too..

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Children's day is over.
yet, let me tell you tomorrow is children 's day celebration at my daughter's school.
she is selected for pencil drawing and abstract reasoning. She is performing folk dance also.
It's the first time, she performing single in a stage.
I will upload pictures after the event, tomorrow

Wow! Happy to hear. Rocking Mother & Rocking Child. Convey my belated Children's Day Wishes to your beloved kid.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
yes, you are right, let her face the competition. That is a great thing and remaining depends on her talent. You just need to prepare her

Now a days many people have forgotten many things, among those childrens days one

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Yes, you are right Sasi. As people are grown up so they are no more kids. So they forget about the childrens day. Only children remember childrens day. Actually everyone should remember this day because it is our India first prime minister's Birthday. That is Jawahar Lal Nehru's birthday

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.