OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Working on late night is Good or bad? How could i manage our health if I work on late night and not sleep more than 5 hours in a day..
Whenever a tie has occurred in a series, Dhoni has brought that cup to India. Will it happen this time also? What do you feel?
In the era of google and face book, let me ask a simple question, now do you read books???? Which one would you prefer, browsing with a keyword or reading books siting...
Mulayam in overdrive to put son Akhilesh in driver's seat in UP.
who is your favourite actress?
Unless you are firm and dedicated, there is no way you can do it. Posing yourself weak and trying to gain sympathy is no solution to any cause. Just do it, at least try for it,...
besides of other sides i have notice here that more of the topics for discussion has no meaning .I think we should discuss here meaning full things that is beneficial for others....
Click here to read the news
Why do people fear even when they grow up into an adult?
Reached 5000 points.
Download Free Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) V6 Video Tutorials http://masterstalk.co.cc/viewtopic.php?f=127&t=445
Hi All, We request you to search for the polls using the find box available on same page before submitting your poll. This will avoid duplicate polls and makes the polls...
Hello friends, I dont know how to say this as i have spent great times with Boddunan and its members... But, its time to say good bye. I am really thankful to all of you...
World Top Celebrity Profiles & there Pictures like Hollywood Inspiring Actress,Hollywood Inspiring & many more click me
Who is your favourate Female and Male Bollywood Star.
Friends till now many predictions done by the famous astrologer, Nostradamus became true. What about 2012 prediction about the end of the world? I have written article on this...
Here is the link,friends. http://news.oneindia.in/2010/10/11/delhi-cwg-schedule-for-oct-11-sports-events-time.html
The food inflation had comedown to 8.84% but there is no relief for common man.
This is very interesting health information...... Coincidental ??? . Believe it or not MUSHROOM – EAR Slice a mushroom in half and it resembles the shape of the human...
Hi Friend! All you must have been shocked and shamed by the highly condemnable act of a fellow member who has indulged in blatant copying of a story written by another writer...