OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Hello friends, you will get shocked when you will see some articles which are deleted on bodduan. Before just one day my current balance was 652 Rs. I accepted my mistake on...
Australia loses 9 wickets for 21 runs in the test match at capetown yesterday.....
10 things to know about Swami Agnivesh. His disassociation with Team Anna followed by comments against certain Hindu shrines created...
The usage of technology by doctor. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4052]}
"People with Type-2 diabetes are known to be at high risk for several diabetes-associated cancers, such as breast, liver and pancreatic cancers," said Trosko, a...
Alexa rank of Google.com Alexa Traffic Rank: 1 Traffic Rank in US: 1 .Sites Linking In: 4,496,849 who will be after google.
Till date lot of articles and things posted on boddunan but I am not getting speciality of boddunan. What is speciality of boddunan in terms of contents?
I love having a cup of coffee with snacks while it rains. I hope most of the people tend to have this habit. Kindly let me know do you have. If so, what items would you like to...
Hi All, Ipad is already lauched in many international markets.. But in India it has been delayed.. Any reasons. Any views on when it will be made available...?
as i have posted two articles but i dont know still it has been published or not, also if its rejected dont know whats the reason for it. if its still pending can i see it...
I am not participating in the BBL. However, I am really inspired and motivated to write something about travels and tourist destinations; something like places to visit and...
So here we are....World Cup 2010 in South Africa. Only one and half month to go. Well my money is on Germany!!!!
I want the member who are interested in this topic please join as in todays scenario no one is taking care of health and fitness, Resulting in different diseases in a very young...
Here are few tips one should follow to have better relationships with others. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10699]}
Earlier there is a condition,for get a cheque from the boddunan, we need to have 2000 points. Do this still exist?
The Budget 2011 is now in Parliament. The Subsidy for Cooking Gas and Kerosene will continue.More updates later.
It has constantly being heard in news for past few days that consuming the seasonal litchi fruit can be fatal as it contains some kind of virus which is causing deaths. Do you...
Deleted-
Blogger update:Blogspot.com is opening as blogspot.in why this is happening? Try to check my blog which is given in signature and suggest your views.
The elections to state assemblies in Assam, West Bengal, Kerala, Tamilnadu and Pudducherry U.T. are being held. Now poll surneys forecasting outcome of elections will be...