OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Should couples live together before marriage?
Suppose you are entering a large discussion hall where you see a number of groups engaged in some sort of discussion. Some are busy in talking about gossips of film stars,...
New Delhi: Ace Indian shuttler Saina Nehwal is just a step away from realising her goal of becoming the world's numero uno player as she jumped one place to a career-best second...
Seven persons were killed and 70 others were injured when a bus overturned near Ausgram in Burdwan district in the early hours today....
Who is your favourite Actor?
15 years back, the first cellular call was made in India on July 31st [1995] and today, we stand at 635.5 million mobile subscriptions. Nokia, of course is celebrating its...
India claimed the fifth spot in terms of largest producer of crude steel during January-June this year, according to World Steel Association (WSA). The information was shared...
They may haunt even after years in your dreams. Do you have any ragging experience, both funny ones(that you smile now) and really fearful ones? I know, professional students...
Oh i did not see it. :ohmy: Now i realized it that i have reached 10K points by just having fun with the friends here. :woohoo: Lets see when i reach to the top 10 list. :woohoo:
Batch File Programming by ankit fadia - full tutorial @ http://masterstalk.co.cc/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=454
Is Maoism or Terrorism which is a bigger threat to India?
where is "Paste from Word" button available on editor toolbar ?
plz specify gud high interest rate scheme & insurance for interest investing
Today, the 15th of September is Engineers day in India. So, to all the engineers in this community, HAPPY ENGINEERS DAY!
I always switch off lights,fans or other electric appliance if they are not required. :whistle: I always turn off the taps if i feel there is wastage of water. :whistle: I try...
How can you take advantage of arts and crafts exhibitions for building public relations?
Hai Friends, I have made an article offline in MSWord, in my laptop. Now after getting connected to boddunan, tried to upload this article using "Paste From Word"...
How many quizzes can be posted per day and per month?
World Top Searched Pictures like Actor surya pictures Pictures of bollywood, Bollywood actress & many more click me
HYDERABAD: Assets disproportionate to the known sources of income of Deputy Commissioner of Commercial Taxes, Kadapa, K. Srinivas Rao, worth over Rs. 2 crore were found during a...